Thursday, 15 July 2010

HNT - Spanking Curiosity

Puppy has often mentioned to me that he wonders what it would be like to spank my butt, his fantasy of being dominating, and I being the submissive...apparently he says I have the butt for spanking :)


A photo for puppy's spanking curiosity

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday

9 comments:

Cala Gray said...

puppy is so right. Beautiful!:)

Bella said...

ha ha, I even think its spankable when I look at it in photos like that...

Puppy loves my big bottom :)

Thank you

sissyserge said...

Wow! I would not dare spank it, but to worship it would be Heaven !!

Bella said...

You are quite welcome to worship it sissyserge :)

MayaTekla said...

May have to try that ;)

SlowBurn said...

You have a great butt for spanking! And more!

Bella said...

ha ha thank you slowburn....although curious at the more part :)

trinity pup said...

i'd certainly say your bottom is just perfect for it! ;-)

t. x

Bella said...

he he, thats what my puppy thinks....and i might consider giving him the privilege sometime