Sunday, 11 July 2010

Being Together

Puppy and I just got home after an almost all-nighter party at a friend's house, which was just a clean...well vanilla orientated party, where sex did seem to be the topic all night and one of my friends being to determined to play with everyone's nipples and feel up their crotches and wanting me to be an exhibitionist. It was a thoroughly good party, but when you are running on the adrenaline rush and still digesting the mixed alcohol even after an awesome night out...it always good to get back home into your comfort zone.

Puppy made us some soup, as we both weren't up for anything too adventurous with fragile tummies and then we got changed into pyjamas, an all day pyjama day...well almost.

We settled on the bed, and I just wanted to snuggle, although I made sure puppy was hooded, mittened, cuffed and chained. I could tell puppy was content, lying in my embrace with his puppy gear on....it makes him feel safe.
Being tired to my bones, this was very peaceful just lying on my back with puppy curled around me, I feel like his protector, to keep him safe. Although after a while, I was starting to feel restless. I pushed puppy onto his back, and then knelt between his legs then lay my head on his chest, this was very comforting with the lack of energy. I started playing with both his nipples at the same time, nothing rough, I closed my eyes and softly rolled his nipples in different ways....my patience seemed to be with me during this session as I kept it up for a long time. Puppy made me aware that he was building up, that he was close, but I was like he wont cum as I wasn't giving his cock any attention.
Although he was getting more persistent that he was close, and I kept teasing his nipples with the curiosity if I could make puppy cum with only playing his nipples. Then he frantically asked permission to cum, and I asked with awe if he was going to cum, and told me yes.....so I abruptly lowered my head to his cock, for it to greet me with warm salty cum.

Nothing like a welcome home for each other :)

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

what a wonderful moment to share together. very sexy. I'm sure his imagination was running at 100% to push him over the edge along with your gentle touch. Thanks for sharing.