For the past couple of days I have had a constant feeling of arousal, constantly craving to have my pussy licked out. I get these nympho phases, where I just want to have sex all the time. Usually when I lived apart from puppy I resolved this horny feeling with a good play with the vibrator every day, maybe even twice a day. Now that I have puppy, I just order him to the bedroom and have my wicked way with him...he is my sex slave it seems.
Although for a few moments I did think it was maybe a result of my health fix kicking in, like recently I have been eating more fruit, drinking no caffeine....eating healthy dinners...is it possible its some kind of aphrodisiac?
Do you guys go through short burst phases where you have the constant horn? or is it just me?
All I can say, is that oral sex is goooooood
3 comments:
I do. Every month a few day before and during my period. I swear I could do anyone that walks by ;) Lucky that you have a pup to help you out.
It's not just me then? My toys used to get well used when I didn't have my pup around :)
Sometimes it can be frustrating
I have found that the better I eat, the more I work out, and the more outside time I have, the hornier and happier I get. I think the happy precedes the horny, but they are always intertwined.
Keep up the healthy habits, it's good for you in many ways.
Post a Comment