Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Chastity is Effective

I got puppy's new shiny thing delivered today, I must say I was quite surprised at how heavy the thing was. Although having to wait until puppy was home from work was not fun, considering I really wanted to see how it worked.

In honesty, it was very difficult to get on at first because puppy kept getting aroused and hard, and the chastity device will totally not go on until he is completely soft. So after a good 10minutes of getting puppy to be soft, who'd have thought you would wanna do that. We finally managed to lock him in the embrace of the solid steel device, and I must say....

.....its veeery effective, at the moment he is constantly going hard and then soft, and his cock is turning a purple shade, lets see if he will get used to wearing it for long periods of time.


10 comments:

Aurore said...

Pretty and terrifying and I'm not even a boy!

Cala Gray said...

That is even sexier then I would have imagined.. :)

H said...

As a guy, that thing is terrifying.
I would not mind wearing it during some play.

But my cock can't be pended in, it will jump the fence, however Mistress maybe you me and pub in a cage makes a nice three :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Nice-looking... jewelry. ;-) Going purple? Hmmm...

~CP

Bella said...

It is really pretty, its very heavy cage though :)

I think I will need to train him for it, to get his cock used to being restrained he he....

Although I assure you, its not really that terrifying :)

trinity pup said...

wow... that looks exciting! :-)

looking forward to hearing how the training goes.

t. x

Bella said...

he he, we haven't had proper time where I can let him get used to it before wearing it for long periods of time....I wanna break him in slowly with it he he :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Indi said...

Is that the Porsche of cock rings?

Indi


x

Bella said...

yeah that is the porsche of cock rings, its bloody good