Monday, 19 July 2010

Flash Fiction Friday 7-23-10

Perched on the chair, she could feel the roughness of rope biting into her skin. Her head bowed down, only hearing the thudding of her heartbeat and the panting of her breath.

Waiting for what seemed an eternity, her soft sweet body pulsing with heated arousal and anticipation. Her thoughts fluttered over the memories, her nipples tingled and her slick little pussy ached and pulsed.

Straining against the tight ropes, she was cramped and trembling, aching with need, grinding her body against the chair, the hot sensations were building up inside her like fire.

She achingly yearned for the forbidden release...

___________________________________________________________

This weeks challenge was is to use the photo above to write a flash fiction of 99-103 words.
The phrase "...cramped and trembling, aching with need..." must be used
Check out on Insatiabear to see what other people wrote for this challenge.




16 comments:

The Panserbjørne said...

Welcome to the group, Bella! A very nice first offering, I have to say. Thanks for playing along with us!

-- PB

Anonymous said...

Oh, that forbidden release. Enjoyable read.

~CP

Bella said...

Thank you :) I am glad I did well, I might join in more, it was very fun :)

Bella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naughty Lexi said...

Oooh, someone's going to get in trouble ;) Great first foray into the dark waters of FFF!

SlowBurn said...

Nice build up. I like a slow burn...

Bella said...

Thank you, I'm really glad you enjoy the story :)

Bilinda Ní Siodacaín said...

Oooh lovely, got to say I'm a sucker for forbidden release :)
always,
Bilinda

Bella said...

he he thank you, and yes that forbidden release always feels so good when it happens

Luna Mauvaise said...

Warm welcomes! Hot piece. ;)

Bella said...

Thank you :) I am glad to see I have pleased all on my first attempt :)

Anonymous said...

I would have been grinding as well! Welcome to FFF :)

Anonymous said...

I liked the 'achinly yearned for the forbidden release...'
Nice.

Bella said...

Thank you he he :) Yeah forbidden releases have much edge :)

Indi said...

Hot ~ I was once a slave, mixed emotions and bad cane lines, bruises in the kidneys.. I love this photo of you? Hot..very.

Indi


xx

Bella said...

I am definitely not a sub Indi, no this is a photo for something else :)