Monday, 23 March 2009

Learning The Ropes


Usually when I am in a scene with my puppy, I have always resorted to using his cuffs and lengths of chains to restrain him. Mainly because it is much quicker and easier to do, although I have always been curious on how to tie rope.....is it that hard? Because rope would making tying up my puppy so much more fun.....I mean theres only so much you can do with rope isnt there?

In my last blog I mentioned that I am going to a bdsm club, which was amazing :) Was there until 2am and all the people were so lovely!
In fact I got speaking to one of the guys, who says he switches between top and bottom but he usually prefers to be the one being restrained and bound. After speaking to him lots, he has offered to teach me the ways of rope....so he brought me a book on the next event. The book was called Showing you the Ropes by Two Knotty Boys, and also one of the other guys who I speak to was kind enough to give me some rope to take home and play with :D

I can only do three knots so far, and I am determined i want to do the decorative things with rope too.

I wonder what other people think about rope......if they know any good tricks?

No comments: