The past wee while, I have always either went between using paddle or riding crop and to think my puppy just bought me a new riding crop, which is a nice stinging one :)
I was missing out so much, for the first time I got shown the ways of a flogger by a pro dom, I felt honoured he he.
I used a black leather one, once my puppy was strapped to the St. Andrews crossed in only his navy blue boxers. I heated his bum up very well with the flogger and it was amazing....because there was more flexiblity in a flogger whereas riding crops and such only have the one effect dont they? Plus I learned that i can actually bruise my puppys butt with the flogger....whereas, i never could with the riding crop...
Now I am buying two floggers, a soft leather one and a heavier suede one....that way i can choose between the two :)
I wonder if theres any other whipping devices that I have missed out on?
3 comments:
I know what I am missing....a cane :P
Yes there is, Mistress: my hands on you...
ha ha your definitely suited to that name :P
Post a Comment