Sunday, 1 March 2009

BDSM Clubs

I'm really excited, I am going to a BDSM club for the first time.....I can't wait to experience it. Although I have been talking to someone who is alot more experienced than myself, apparently me and my puppy will both be collared and led around the dungeons.
I must admit I didn't expect to be taking the submissive role, but since it is my first time....and the Dom I was speaking to, wants to assure safety of us newbies for the first time, I appreciate it. Plus I think it would be fun to see everything from a submissive point of view...it will make me learn what things I can do to my puppy. Apparently the Dom is determined to put us on the bondage wheel and cage us both together....I guess he loves couples.

Although I don't have much in the way of clothes for it, I need to buy another pair of slut heels(like the ones that got chewed) I need fishnets because all mine are ruined with holes lol. Although after a few visit to these nights, Im thinking about getting some latex things on the cheap :) I have a pvc skirt which im gonna wear and a black top of some sorts :)

Woooooo I'm excited, anyone have advice when I'm at these things, or anything that I should try out in the Dungeon?

No comments: