I am looking for a rubber hood, as I am going to give it to puppy for christmas hopefully....the only problem is that they all seem really expensive.....no surprise, its rubber of course...
Here is one I have seen on a site, this is the idea I am looking for.....I don't want him to be able to see at all.....but needs an accessible mouth part, for puppy to do Mistress's favourite task ^_^
If anyone knows where I can get one from within the UK, I would appreciate your help.
Anyway, how have all of you guys been keeping?
4 comments:
Have you tried honour.co.uk as they do some really nice rubber hoods. Brought one from there for an ex years ago and I don't think I paid too much for it. Hope that helps
Spirit xxx
Thank you Spirit, I shall give the site a wee lookie :D
M. Bella x
Hi MB
All of our hoods come from Cocoon. i think they are a little expensive though, and the one i have has no eyes, just a zipped mouth (but i think you need more access than this!) i am sure there are pictures of it on my blog.
t. x
Hey t.
Thank you for your advice, I shall certainly have a lookie through...
Yes I wanted one that means that his mouth will be available for whatever command I give him...as his other hood is more restricting...
M.B x
Post a Comment