Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Losing Time

I am losing time for everything....all because I am too busy studying! I can't seem to get the housework done, I hardly have time for myself if even for puppy...

I feel like I have abandoned him, as he deserves more treatment than the odd occasional play that I can give him at the current moment. I feel like I am not giving him the stability as a proper Mistress....

What am i supposed to do! I can't seem to sink into the zone of being 'Mistress'

please help!

3 comments:

Advizor54 said...

i think there are times when you don't have to sink in to the Mistress role. Just play, fuck, have fun, make out, take a break, re-connect.

The D/s dynamic will survive even if you don't play the roles 24/7.

Just go have fun!!

Bella said...

your right....it does come to you, it doesnt have to be 24/7 :)

Advizor54 said...

I don't have an e-mail for you, but I wanted to say that it was a delight to see you in my comments today. Thank you.

Your insights on today's topic were very spot-on. (3/26/11)