He was waiting home, obediently on my arrival.
Feeling sticky from humid rain, fumbling with the keys to unlock the front door. Greeting my obedient boy, and I was greeted with silence in return.
Wandering through our poky small flat, I find him awaiting me in the bed, I can't see most of him as he is under the covers but I can see enough to know he is fully naked and no doubt very hard, as he made it very aware that he had been horny all day.
Peeling heavy sodden clothing away from my skin, one item at a time...I observe him.
He was unable to see or speak, with a leather hood tight to his head, a leash from his collar was looped around the bed railings...this is all I can see as I unravel.
Pondering what is waiting for me underneath the bed covers.
3 comments:
"this is all I can see as I unravel." is this a good thing or bad thing?
Sometimes its nice to come home to a horny little partner, other times I just need a few minutes to de-stress, unload, and get situated.
I hope you had fun..
It was a good thing, taking all the stress of the outside world and things go away and just focus on the moment....
Although I assure you, I had fun :)
Please tell us there's a second part??! :-o
Sounds great.
t. x
Post a Comment