Friday, 13 August 2010

Flash Fiction Friday 8-13-10

In the corner of the room, it filled with overbearing noise of music and the pungent smell of body sweat. It was dark, but her body glowed in the wash of crimson light, her hips swaying a hypnotising rhythm to the music.

Leaning forward over the metal bar, her raised buttocks moved mesmerizingly, her legs splayed wide, advertising her neat little pussy in the crimson light.

He wanted to hold her, run his hands all over her soft body, and tease her dirty little clit. An ache in his loins, yearning to caress her little clit, bury his fingers deep inside her pussy, tight and warm around them, finger thrusting her pussy to the rhythm.

He wanted to make her wild.


________________________________________________________________

Panserbjørne left a challenge on his site for Flash Fiction Friday. It reads:

Your challenge for today was to use the picture above and write a flash fiction of 80-120 words. Additionally, I provided a key phrase I wanted to see used somewhere in the submission:

'.....her body glowed in the wash of crimson light......'

7 comments:

Dioneo said...

Well done. I like that I can't tell whether they're alone in their apartment or at a dance club with a crowd of people watching them. Very hot!

Advizor54 said...

I agree with Dioneo, I like not knowing exactly where they are. At first I thought they were together, but then the image of a peep show came to mind, she teases and tempts, he want and needs, but perhaps a plate of glass is between them. Maybe they aren't together at all.

Bella said...

imagination and mysteriousness is a wonderful thing..

thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Well, at first I thought of a peep show, as Advizor said. Then I read it again, and the impression I have now is that he is just anticipating the moment when he will do those things to her... What a mistery Mistress!

Naughty Lexi said...

The whole anticipation thing is sometimes painful, but in this case you've captured something which just screams pleasure. They'll get to it eventually; for now, I'm just enjoying the fireworks.

Anonymous said...

I hope he got a chance to drive her wild. ;-)

~CP

The Panserbjørne said...

Neatly done. I too enjoyed the way that place and time are left deliberately ambiguous. Sometimes it's just nicer to set the scene yourself.

-- PB