What a beautiful picture!! beautiful pose, contrasts, colours, and you of course. Absolutely beautiful back and ass. Backs are probably one of the most sensual things I can think of....
you have the sexiest hips, lower back and ass, yum, at that area for me is the most important. I want to see more
You have such a beautiful shape. Simply a gorgeous photo.
I like this picture on many levels, but more because it contrasts so well with your dominant nature and ability to command that pose from others. :-) Well done Mistress
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a beautiful picture!! beautiful pose, contrasts, colours, and you of course. Absolutely beautiful back and ass. Backs are probably one of the most sensual things I can think of....
you have the sexiest hips, lower back and ass, yum, at that area for me is the most important. I want to see more
You have such a beautiful shape. Simply a gorgeous photo.
I like this picture on many levels, but more because it contrasts so well with your dominant nature and ability to command that pose from others.
:-) Well done Mistress
Post a Comment