Sunday, 18 July 2010

Hitachi Magic Wand.....

.....should I or should I not?

I have seen it in plenty different areas, I am really tempted to purchase one...does anyone recommend or have advice?

If so where I can buy an affordable one from within the UK?

5 comments:

Rachel said...

yes you should get one :)

Bella said...

he he, I am wanting one...but wanting to hear anyone else's experiences with it

Anonymous said...

I'm curious about it too...It seems too good to be true, huh? I'll be waiting to see what people say about it...

trinity pup said...

Yes... yes... yeeeesssssss!

Oops sorry, that's how my hitachi wand makes me go! It is awesome and i recommend one! i got mine from a supplier off eBay - will try and find out the info for you.

It gets me off every time (or i should say, when SG forces it against my pussy!)

t. x

Bella said...

he he, thank you trinity-pup, I think I am considering in buying it...there just seems to be too many good opinions about it :)

Plus a friend let me touch her wand with my fingers, such strong vibrations!