Now that we live together, it has cropped back up in conversation again and I am really curious to try it on him....I am not sure yet how I will use it for discipline, maybe make him wear it all the time and if he is good he can get to come out of it for a bit and have permission to cum....it will be fun to torture him a little.
3 comments:
I have to say looking at male chastity devices makes me glad I am not a male sub ;)
ha ha :) yes me too at times, but my sub seems to like the idea of these things...plus I like new things to try...so we dont fall into the same routine :)
You should use it like You described, Mistress. Keep Your pup in it 24/7 and when he's been good, grant him release by any ùeans You see fit. You could prostate-massage puppy (advisable if You keep him locked up for long periods and can be done while still in the cage), You can allow him to masturbate or, if You are in a realy good mood, You can milk him....
Post a Comment