Thursday, 1 April 2010

Sensory Deprivation

Seems to be the new enticing idea on my mind, knowing its something that puppy has been curious about....and has briefly encountered before.

Being honest, the idea of using any kind of sensory deprivation object when I first started being a Mistress kind of horrified me.....

I didn't mind the idea of something like maybe a blindfold, something subtle...well that was back then.

Now I have been toying with the idea of getting a leather hood for my puppy, and I have noticed one that I may get...as its not too expensive....this is it

Would like to have that before August when I will have puppy all day and night :)

4 comments:

Cala Gray said...

The idea of sensory deprivation intrigues and scares me. I am curious to see how your day/night goes if you do get that toy for the puppy. :)

Bella said...

he he sensory deprivation scares the hell out of me, but i am keen to explore it with my puppy :)

I will keep in mind to update :)

Ivy and Haley said...

I am scared by sensory deprivation beyond a blindfold. I love having my eyes covered, but everything else (hearing particularly) I'm not sure about.

Good luck!

Bella said...

Yeah I would be the same....but some people feel like sensory deprivation is like another adrenaline rush i guess....

heightens the feeling of touch, I will find out on wedneday....i will let you know :)