Monday, 11 January 2010

A Toy That Marks Him

I have a leather bound cane, which I demanded puppy to buy for me...I have fallen in love with it, its so sturdy and has absolutely no give in it. It appears this is the one for me, after trying for what seems so long, I have finally bruised puppy....not little speckles...but a proper marking :)

When I use it, it feel so powerful and strong...I know that must sound crazy, but when I use it I feel it gives more discipline, that I take less of puppy's nonsense.

I have a photo....not the best, but it shows :)


I felt really proud as he takes the cane really well, I do hope to use the cane again on him this weekend....just to make sure he stays in his place :)

M.B. x

4 comments:

trinity pup said...

Mmmm... Nice marks! Sounds a little scary but am sure your puppy loves it ;-)

So great to see you writing more again.

t. x

Bella said...

Oh they are quite sore looking, but he loves receiving the cane...

and takes it so well when being punished :)

M.B. x

trinity pup said...

May i ask where the cane was purchased from please?

Thank you

t. x

Bella said...

Oh it was a shop called Pillow Talk, although I am not sure if its around anymore...although the cane resembles this one..http://www.affordable-leather.co.uk/item--Light-Weight-Swagger-Cane--CAN4.html

there is also a heavier one too..

Sorry if this doesnt help