My puppy has been needing new restraints, as the ones he has currently are frustrating to use....this is his new restraints that i bought him. As I know how much and how long he has been wanting them, so last night I went on and ordered them....I bought the black edge set with the locking buckle (naturally). I can't wait to see them, when they are delivered :)
Puppy has been showering me with compliments and sweet sayings since <3
He knows what side his bread is buttered
M.B. x
2 comments:
You butter it so well! :-)
i've just realised they're the same cuffs as mine but I have the white edged ones but i haven't got the collar
too. They feel so comfy!
I'll be answering your question on latex wear on my blog v soon.
t. x
I do indeed butter it well :D
Ohhh you have them too, he wore them for a few hours...pulling and everything against them and they never caused him any discomfort :)
I shall make sure I read your blogs,
I appreciate your comments to mine :)
M.B. x
Post a Comment