Thursday, 23 July 2009

HNT - Feeling Rouge



Well I got tired of being all dull red, blending in with other people...I wanted to be something different, So I bleached it and went bright red...

And know what, I absolutely love it!

Edit: Another photo



My full back :D

10 comments:

Aurore said...

Quite daring! I love it!

My verification word is submet *giggles*

Bella said...

:D I was terrified it would end up candyfloss pink :P

And thank you *giggles too*

Cande said...

That is a colour that I wanted for my hair!!! I've done it once and wanted to do it again, but the hairdresser wasn't courageous enough. Can you believe it!?!?

Love it. Love it. Love it.

Bella said...

The hairdresser wasnt courageous enough...thats crazy!

I done mine by myself....only thing being i have a few light bits underneath lol...but they wont be seen much!

Get it done Cande!

Cala Gray said...

Wow, I love your red hair! Awesome HNT pictures!

Advizor54 said...

Beautiful picture, and I love that it was taken in what looks like a little boys room.

Advizor54 said...

Oh, and YES, I love the hair.

Bella said...

Thank you Gray :) Alot of people like it, I am glad...:D

trinity pup said...

It has my vote! :-)

t. x

(funnily enough, my word verification is "backsh") ;-)

Bella said...

Advizor: yeah the little boys room is my little brothers...it has the best light for taking photos what can I say...took your time to notice the hair lol :D thank you

trinity-pup: yay i have your vote! so yeah this is the new red ive dyed my hair :D

So what do you do for word verification?

M.B. x