I submitted a photo a while back, showing my puppy with a butt toy and such...Someone commented on the cock strap that puppy was wearing for his mistress, and I think they wanted to see the cock strap from the front...if my memory serves me right...

I love this cock strap...its like a mini collar except for his cock and balls :D
4 comments:
Thank you for the comment! And the strap is just darling!!:)
That is a very serious cock collar! Does he wear it all the time? If so, is he scared the spikes will show through his shorts or his suit pants? Or maybe the size of them is an optical illusion!
-a
Gray: Isnt it just, I love it on him...so cute! and your welcome :D
D and A: he only wears it when I ask him to....Im not particular one for a great pattern or routine in things, but the spikes are quite small really, :) get hidden in shorts because of the man bulge...neat huh?
Post a Comment