As I look through the things of others, I wonder if I am a good Mistress....
How do I know if I'm being strict enough with him, maybe I'm too soft to my puppy, as I do spoil him a lot and I am a person of intimacy, where does intimacy come into domination and slavery? Where are the rules that tell you how to be a good one, or where are the boundaries of good and bad. I think a lot about it, but I guess its the part of learning the role of a Mistress.
Maybe I let the role of the Mistress slide too much from my mind, and I should be firm with him all the time....it is hard when we have to conceal what we are doing all the time........
Although sometimes....I just have my moments....where I just like one on one comforting sex without these roles in play......is that wrong?
6 comments:
I've said it numerous times and will continue to say it, no two D/s relationships are the same. You have to do what you believe works well with your dynamic.
Thank you! I appreciate your opinion...obviously many people question their ability in doing somethings when they are unsure of it.
On the flip side of this, I have already felt desire for comforting one on one sex with My Owner. I think it's acceptable to "blur" the lines, as it were. Only you and your puppy will know if you are a "good" Mistress and in my humble opinion, that you even worry that you are giving him what he needs, tells me that you are.
Awww Aurore you have really put it into perspective for me.
I agree with you because even though we are Mistress and puppy, we are still man and woman who have needs besides these........
But I'm happy to 'blur' the lines to get what we need.
I've always wondered where the rules are too! Am I tough enough on him? But there is times where the comfort of just normal sex seems to bring us closer together on the D/s level...
I think Im tough on my puppy when I need to be, im becoming firmer over time with him :)
Post a Comment