Sunday, 25 January 2009

Butt Fun

Anal fun is always something I have been fascinated with, why I dont know....maybe anal fun is my fetish, all I know is that watching a porn flick of someone giving good anal foreplay makes me horny as hell and achy for some fun myself.
I know for most people its like, ewwww thats where dirty stuff comes from! Yeah on occasions where your having a little bit of fun with the butthole, you sort of have to be prepared for the occasional bit of poo! Yeah it is quite gross, but if you love anal fun that much...it happens, not any big deal really.
Although it does make sense if you are going to be sliding a finger or toy up someones ass, that they should go to the toilet before hand....that way, less chance of unexpected surprises.

Recently I've discovered that even though I love receiving anal foreplay and sex, I prefer giving it...especially to my puppy, whether its to do with the fact that I am watching firsthand an ass getting fucked by a toy at my control rather than watching some porn flick I dont know.
Although I know he loves me sliding fingers into his ass, or having it licked, he adores the strap on for sure.
Im sure some of you are wondering, how can you lick a guys butt, its hairy and yucky. Well the joys of being the Mistress, is that you can order them to strip and have your wicked way. So every once in a while if I really want to give my puppy a treat, he has to make a sacrafice by losing his butt hair between his butt cheeks.
Once I've ordered him to strip and I put his puppy collar on him, i lead him down to the bathroom and fill the sink up with nice lukewarm water. Tell him to bend over and I shave his butt hair off and there is a lot of it too! Also I give his jungle at the front where his cock lives a trim, I might as well have a pampered pooch. Once I feel all happy with his hairy bits, we go back up to the bedroom where I get to chain him up, to reassure that he is going nowhere and has no control. Yes how the show goes is all up to me.

Mistress Bella

4 comments:

Aurore said...

I have to say, until lately, I wasn't really that into having anal sex but that all changed when I was with a guy who asked me to finger his ass while he jacked off. Watching him, the intense orgasm he had, feeling his ass tighten around my finger, practically cutting off the circulation. From that moment on, I've been fascinated with wanting to fuck a guy with a strap on.

Although, you know Mistress, I have no control over these things. I do however get my ass worked over often and I love it ;)

Bella said...

Wow that does sound a good experience Aurore, Im glad you have that....

Although the best bit about having no control is how exciting it will make things for you he he.

TooNormal said...

I love giving guy anal play....The intensity of the orgasm is something I want to see everytime...My pet loves anal play so much that we are getting him an actual cock to play with....Under my direction of course ;)

Bella said...

A real cock, you have a lucky pet :)

We are still enjoying anal play between ourselves for the moment, although i know he has thought about the idea of a real cock :)