Sunday, 8 April 2012

Torture Garden

I have decided to buy tickets to go to Torture Garden in Edinburgh, very very excited!! Though after looking through many galleries, it makes me wonder about what I can wear....I have some clothes, that i may make tweaks to....but I have two photographs that I am going to show you, and I want you to pick which looks better.
This is me working with I have, I am going to make alterations to fishnets...I am probably going to wear bondage cuffs and collar. Do you think I should wear boots or heels? Do you think I should wear the same colour of fishnet all over or wear different colours? Do you think I need a better skirt or something? Should I get something to wear in my hair? Should I go for a different look altogether?!

Also, any links to fetish clothing and accessories websites would also be greatly appreciate, thank you! thank you!

Whoever reads this, I will appreciate your opinions greatly and of course reward you with an end result photograph :)



1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

I like the heels over the boots. The heels lend the aura of femininity while preserving the power setting, while the boots hide your calves, never a good thing in my book. As for the fishnets, I like them as they are, but a simple, white, see-through skirt with a faux-fur lining along the bottom would soften the look in a way that left no doubt that you are in charge.

Have fun at the show