Monday, 23 April 2012

Kink - Day 2 of 30

List your kinks
  • Restraints
  • Chains
  • Spanking
  • Anal Sex
  • Blindfolds
  • Chains
  • Being Marked
  • Pain
  • Being Dominated
  • Nipple torture
  • Being a slave
There are lots more, and many more kinks that I am curious about such as:-

  • Chastity
  • Rope Bondage
  • Orgasm Control
  • Sex in public
  • Squirting
I may make a page just for my list of kinks he he!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


My sub side - On the flip side, I love the vulnerability of being bound and the feeling of being brutally exposed. Just thinking about having no control, makes my heart race. I feel more comfortable and more natural in my submissive side, as after the few years of being dominant to puppy...I still find that it can be tough.

Does that define me as a switch?

I am not sure I can give an in-depth definition of BDSM, all I know is that I really like bondage, sadism and masochism....and that I suck at disciplining.