Wednesday, 23 June 2010

I mentioned slipping into the domme and sub thing 24/7, but its been a few weeks now...and its not quite there yet. I admit we have had lots of kinky play, but I haven't slipped into the proper role, I don't know if this is a bad thing.

Like I've noticed days where I will go without mentioning to puppy to wear a collar, because he is supposed to....and normally you punish puppy for forgetting, but how can I punish him when I am forgetting myself...

Does this mean I am not a natural at this, even though I enjoy it very much...sometimes its not the first thing that occupies my mind, is that wrong?

Maybe if I were to write down some rules for puppy, since I haven't quite done that yet....then it would make things more official, and since puppy should remember the rules, even if mistress doesn't...he should be punished, right? Since he should remember his rules and remind mistress.

decisions, decisions, decisions.

Mistress Bella x

5 comments:

Cala Gray said...

Hmmmm I think it is great that you can see both sides of the relationship. It isn't just his fault that he isn't constantly remembering, it takes reinforcement on both parts.

Bella said...

I know, it takes both sides...

If one isn't reinforcing the role, then it weakens it.

This is all new, so I'm still learning too :)

trinity pup said...

Tricky one... i know that SG has forgotten my collar or cuffs at bedtime sometimes, but then i should be reminding Him. i usually end up getting punished, because He just wants to spank me anyway! A pup can't win! Rules are good, but can be broken aswell! And sometimes us subs just like to test things... :-)

t. x

Bella said...

He he, its nice to see im not the only one who forgets :)

But yes easy reasons to punish, what can i say, punishing is fun :)

I like making puppys bum all toasty :)

M.B. x

Advizor54 said...

i wouldn't worry about being "a natural" at this kind of relationship. It's an ongoing negotiation between you and your pup, and the shift into a 24/7 lifestyle is tough. Sometimes you won't want to be the Domme, the mood or the energy just won't be there. As long as you are upfront as to being in or out of character, then pup will know when obedience is required.

I do like the idea of writing things down. He needs to know what is expected and the consequences of disobedience.

After the ground rules are set you could get a little sigh to hang above the stove, it could say, "The mistress is In" on one side, and "The mistress is out" on the other, and he'll know if the rules are in force for that time.

But be patient with him, with yourself, and with you as a pair. It will all work out as it should