Puppy is horny, but he has been bad.
Last night, he decided to be curious about my things, that I use on him during play....without my acknowledgement....he slips briefly on the fact, then denies it twice...
He owns up to the truth, he now has 3 more bad marks against him until he can be punished....
He is horny, but I am not allowing him to cum until he can prove to me tomorrow night that he deserves to cum, but he thinks this is unfair...because he is horny....he wants to cum now.
I said....Tough
4 comments:
Shame on puppy for not telling the truth! Shesh might not have been as bad or as long!
Your puppy should know better than to lie though I don't blame him for his curiosityko ;)
He he, well he got his punishment for it in time :)
The lying must be punished.
Otherwise, he's no puppy, just a mongrel.
Post a Comment