He was very obedient the whole time, although...I had to take the gag out of the hood, as he wasn't quite comfortable with that over a long period.
So this is what my puppy had on :-
Here is a close up version of the hood, which I love because it comes with the gag which can easily be taken out...and you can unbuckle the eye and mouth cover :) it also laces up at the back with a buckle at the bottom to make sure theres no easy getting out....if you know what i mean :)
Then I gave him a good caning for all the small times he has been disobedient, all the little things that add up between our times of being able to play :)
Gave him some stripe like marks :)
Though I didn't give him just pain, I gave him a little bit of pleasure too :)
He loves getting some nipple clamps on, as his nipples are basically his turn on buttons he he....
But playing with puppy today was loads of fun, I really loved using the hood on...and when it was time to take it off...he didn't want to :)
3 comments:
Thank you so much for the picture! Such a cute puppy. :)
He he, your welcome...I noticed by the end it looked like a little photo story :)
He is a cute puppy....
Great photos! ;-) sounds like you had a great time and the hood looks good. Very similar to mine too!
t. x
Post a Comment