Monday, 18 January 2010

New Restraints

This is the collar


This photo shows his ankle cuffs as well as the leather bound cane against puppy's bum


This shows his cuffs and his mittens, and a bit of his doggy bone gag.

Buying him this restraint set was a good choice, they are so unbelievably comfy and it doesn't matter how often he pulls on them, they don't rub into his skin.

M.B. x

5 comments:

Cala Gray said...

Oooo looks like somebody is having fun!:)

Bella said...

He he...I was having lots of fun and so was he :)

Aurore said...

I love the collar and the mittens - I want ;)

Enjoy!

trinity pup said...

Yummy set!! I can relate to the mittens! Is that a different collar to before?

t. x

Bella said...

Yes it is a different collar...its to go with his cuffs and ankle cuffs, although he still has his blue puppy collar :)

M.B. x