Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Woman Squirting

I have been reading a little bit about it recently, and I am curious as to what it feels like...what the woman is supposed to do in order to achieve this result...plus I have been told its a more intense orgasm.

I know its the G-spot and I know where mines is....

Any of the readers got any experience or advice they can share?

I really want to squirt he he!

4 comments:

Cala Gray said...

Up until this past week I hadn't been able to do it. But when he pulled my legs straight against his chest and hit my g-spot hard I couldn't stop it. Oh My Lord.. *sighs contently* definitely fun

Bella said...

Oh really? Sounds like you got it rough! Did you even have to think about it? or did it just happen?

Aurore said...

I finally did it a few weeks ago (it hasn't happened again but I'm workin' on it.

http://dangerousliaisons-aurore.blogspot.com/2009/10/on-masturbating.html

trinity pup said...

i'm working on it... or rather SG is!!! :-)

t. x