This mistress has been out of action for a little bit, as puppy has been working 5-6 days a week and never with 2 days off together. Not been able to go to any meets or club nights, so no play at all :'(
I'm not even sure when the next available time will be since this will be puppy's routine for a long while, so unless his parents go away for a holiday or that...no spanking for puppy.
Feeling all low....wish I could have a wee hug.
M.B.
2 comments:
Hey MB... good to see you back :-)
Here's a HUGE wee hug from me... *hugs*
Hope all will change for the better soon. Work and nilla life huh?! :-)
t. x
*hugs back* yeah its the nilla life, but maybe we could book a hotel one night if I crave dominating him that much :)
Still to post about my Edinburgh trip in August, its half typed :P
M.B. x
Post a Comment