Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Glowing Cheeks

Well I mentioned before that I learned some basic tricks of rope, in this session with my puppy I put it to good use by tying together his ankles, his upper thighs and his wrists....this photo shows my puppy looking vulnerable after I have heated up his bumcheeks when alternating between a leather flogger and a suede flogger.





Needless to say, it wasnt long after this photo that I started warming his bumcheeks even more...

He was in the ropes a fair lengthy time, although i ensured that he was able to wriggle about in the ropes....not wanting things to turn blue, but he ended up with some marks on his wrists when we were done.

4 comments:

Aurore said...

He looks so vulnerable and calm.

Bella said...

He was really calm, Im lucky to have a good pet :)

trinity pup said...

Lovely photos! Thank you for sharing :-)

t. x

Bella said...

Thank you trinity-pup :) I say the same about your photos :D

M.B. x