Wednesday, 4 February 2009

This is where my puppy ends up when I have my fun with him.....cuffed and chained up with a vibrator up his butthole, makes it all gapey he he....




Also he is wearing his cockstrap which symbolises my ownership of him, that he is mine and proud of it :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I wonder if Daddy would let me get a puppy. :)

Aurore said...

Your puppy is lucky to be owned by you Mistress Bella.

Bella said...

The way you say that Rebecca makes it sound all cute and fluffy :) puppies are fun, but sometimes rebelious...

Thank you Aurore, Im glad you think that...I also like to think he is lucky to be owned by me

Anonymous said...

That's one lucky puppy. i wouldn't suppose Mistress has any photos of his cock strap She would be willing to share?

Bella said...

Hmmm, maybe I could share a few photos :P Will see what I can come up with :)