Wednesday, 28 January 2009

I'm sitting here huddled with a blanket wrapped round me, wearing scruffy lazy day clothes....I hate being unwell. I'm filling all the bins with tissues from blowing my nose all the time, when does it end?? I'm blaring music as I hate sitting in the quietness, being in the house on my own is eerie sometimes but its peaceful...plus it means I don't have to worry about anyone walking in and seeing some naughty photos on the computer screen when I'm looking through blogs.......not really wanting to have to explain myself - not in the mood.

Although I do hope I get better before the weekend, I've been getting my puppy all excited that he will be getting dominated this weekend. Also he needs a bit of punishment to put him back in line, yes my puppy has been a bad boy and took things for granted.
He decided to just put his collar on....without my say so, yes I am pleased when he wears his puppy collar...but he didn't ask for my permission and i certainly hadn't told him to put it on.
I had to tell him off for being a bad boy and I wasn't pleased, also he simply said he forgot! So I'm punishing him for it, thinking he can just do things without his mistress permission..careless puppy!
Although I will chain him up and have my wicked way with him of course

So yeah, hoping that if I spend all day all wrapped up that I will feel better....

2 comments:

Aurore said...

I am curious, do you only allow your puppy to wear his collar when you scene?

Bella said...

Yes....because he lives with his parents...and he has very little privacy so i normally leave wearing his collar when i know its safe for him to put it on....

When I get my own place, he will naturally wear it all the time, except for when we have visitors...

see my puppy is also my lover.